Le Palme in Forte VillageCagliari, Italy
* Local charges and taxes may be additional
Boutique Thermae del Forte Village Spa getaway
Sardinia’s Forte village provides a dizzying array of holiday activities. It has a world-renowned luxury spa resort with six thalassotherapy pools dotted around the stunning greenery for you to rejuvenate in after treatments. This really is a special spa holiday in Italy.
The luxury spa resort at Forte Village – or Thaermae del Forte, , as it’s better known – is world-renowned and incredibly popular near Cagliari. However, the intimate haven it provides away from the activity-driven resort means you feel completely relaxed. Boasting as many as six thalassotherapy pools nestled among palm trees and greenery on the Sardinian hillside, is the perfect place to pamper yourself.
The spa is set in tropical gardens on an ancient salt route on the south west coast of the country; the spa’s treatments make it stand out from the crowd. The water in the thalassotherapy pools varies from 25 to 35 degrees, so you can relax and revive your body in luxury, as the intensity of the sea oil and aloe tingles your senses. Integrated thalassotherapy is considered to be a natural medicine, which uses the curative elements of the sea to restore serenity and health, to nurture the mind, body and soul.
If you’d prefer a more hands-on approach, this luxury wellness resort in Cagliari also offers many treatments to keep you pampered. The Shiatsu massage puts gentle pressure on your aching muscles to melt away all stress, followed by a dip in one of the calming pools for utter relaxation. The spa also offers chiropractics, osteopathy and others besides, if you need a stronger therapy to get you feeling back to your best.
Spa highlights at the Forte Village:
- Shiatsu massage
- Sea oil therapies
- Craniosacral balancing
Le Palme in Forte Village media feed
If you are looking combine the indulgence of a spa break together with an exciting holiday in the sun, the luxury Forte Village resort in Sardinia is your perfect choice. It offers a wide range of options; you can pick and mix to create a completely personal experience for your spa break. Forte Village is one of the most self-contained, yet still luxurious resorts around.
It has seven exquisite four and five star hotels for guests’ ultimate comfort, surrounded by fragrant pine trees, creating a wonderful environment for you to relax in.
You would have to travel a long way to find a resort with so many facilities at your beck and call– ice rinks, bowling alleys, 21 restaurants, a shopping arcade, a golf course, fitness classes… the list of activities and amenities is seemingly endless! When you’ve tired yourself out you can head to the spa for some first-class pampering. There is something to give absolutely everyone a wonderful holiday. No matter which hotel you choose to stay in, one thing’s for sure – you will never be bored.
- Pure Eats – 21 restaurants
- Pure Drinks – Wine and cocktails available at the resorts many bars and restaurants
- Pure Health – Award-winning Forte Village Spa
- Pure Sports –10 swimming pool, tennis, bowling and horse riding are just a few of the many things you can try while you're away.
All 104 bugalows at Le Palme are on the beachfront and are decorated in typical Sardinian style, reminiscent of the local culture and area.
Alll suites come with the lastest luxury amenities and facilities.
See Sardinia's rich history throughout the island - Roman ruins, Nuraghi (3,500 years old stone fortresses) and pre-historical archeological sites
- Cagliari - the capital, is only an hour by car, and an ideal destination with many museums, historical buildings, shops and markets
- Sardinia is perhaps most famous for its beaches and beautiful sea - snorkelling, diving and other water sports are all available during most of the year
- Grottos and Coves - lining the island, visit with one of the many charter boats and have a great day away from the resort
- Trenino Verde - the green train which takes in spectacular views of the island and its surrounding regions
- Vineyards - Sardinia is also known for many culinary attractions, making its wine-tasting tours a popular attraction
Le Palme in Forte Village
SS 195 km 36.900
Cagliari's Elmas International Airport is 45 km away.
Le Palme in Forte Village videos
There are currently no offers for Le Palme in Forte Village. Please visit our offers page to browse all available offers.
Best Price Guaranteed
Look out for our Best Price Guaranteed icon when making booking on Pure Spa. If you book one of our participating member hotels online and find a cheaper price elsewhere within 24 hours with the same policies we will honour the lower rate. Book with us and be assured of peace of mind.